We are excited to announce Plywood Presents 2012:
We all want to make a difference, to make an impact in the place we do life and work. There are few people that significantly change the trajectory of their industry. This opportunity is available to all of us, it is our responsibility to pursue the results. These leaders carve a name for themselves in history as problem solvers. This is not an easy pursuit, it is a battle where ambition meets the real world. Yet, it can be done. And there are stories today of people doing just that. Overcoming obstacles to change what is common in society and introduce something that is remarkable. This is where innovators claim their names in society. This is the direction we are going. Wouldn’t it be defining to join a community of people on a path to something significant? A group of leaders that creates success stories through the pursuit of solving problems. We call this ambition business as unusual, where industries are forever changed by the implementation of our ideas. Join 400 influencers in Atlanta on August 15-16, 2012, at Buckhead Theatre for a collaborative community that is challenging the status quo and making our places better. We will be known by the problems we solve.
Six points of interest with the launch of the new site.
1) Register to win a free coffee shop quality coffee maker from ZPM Espresso, Chalkboard made of upcycled wood by Lamon Luther, and a collectors set from Thrive Coffee. All three products crafted by innovators in Atlanta.
2) Through the generous financial support of local donors, we are giving away $10,000. Submit your Problem Solving Idea for a chance to speak at Plywood Presents and win the money to launch your project.
4) Our presenters are talented, make sure to look at the videos for each presenter, they are hand-drawn portraits (by Russell Shaw) that will explain why you should be excited to learn from each influencer.
5) This year, we will start with an evening session and a concert from Zach Williams & The Bellow. We listened to all of you and learned that you wanted more chances to connect with others. So, we added more content and music. This gives an opportunity to schedule time to dream with others: a dinner Wednesday evening, dessert Wednesday night, breakfast Thursday morning, lunch Thursday, and celebrate together at our after party on Thursday.
6) We know that learning doesn’t just happen those two days. We wanted to extend the learning to now. We have 4 free fully designed PDF’s that are free to download and share with your friends, including one by Jeff Shinabarger, our founder on Problem Solving.
Now…go look at the new site and register.