MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Plywood People is a non-profit organization in Atlanta leading a community of start-ups doing good.
purpose & scope
We are looking for a marketing wiz that not only loves for things to look good and for their audience to feel a special way when they write something, but that also finds value in building a timeline and meeting every date.
This position will be a part-time position with daily work taking our already active and growing social community and growing it into an unstoppable force for good. If you love to share stories, inspire friends, build a community, and manage timelines, please apply below.
• Plan, project manage and produce marketing campaigns 6-8 times per year centered around Plywood Presents, ATL Ideas, annual fundraising campaigns, and all other Plywood Events.
• Create content and maintain daily marketing channels for Plywood People social media including Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
• Lead marketing timelines, writing, and editing with outsourced designers, programmers, photographers, printers and videographers to share updates and stories throughout our community of progress on problems.
• Interact with the Plywood community and offer customer service through direct messaging and comment streams.
• Be a daily strategist sharing the Plywood story to the world.
• Build and maintain a marketing calendar.
• Help write, build and design marketing emails.
• Be a role model in professional integrity and represent Plywood’s core values.
• Lead live interaction at events through social media streams.
education and experience
• University Degree and a minimum 3 years of experience.
• An amazing personal or professional social media stream.
• Preferred English, Communications, Social Entrepreneurship, Photography or Writing Degrees
job knowledge, competencies & skills
• Project Management and Editorial expertise
• Photography and creative writing skills
• Proficient Experience in technology tools like Mailchimp, Indesign, Photoshop, Hootsuite, and Later.
• Building collaborative relationships and positively influencing others
• Attention to healthy communication