Why should i join?
Path is a 6-week community-driven learning experience taking your passion fueled ideas and turning them into purpose driven work for people wanting to make things better in our world. Joining Path by Plywood will offer you the coaching and accountability needed to decide what your next steps (your "path forward") should be as you take your idea and make it a reality.
what can i expect?
By participating in Path, you can expect:
- to follow a proven problem-solving method that has been implemented by hundreds of people before you.
- to learn from 24 leading social entrepreneurs. Each week starts with a short e-book from Jeff Shinabarger (Founder of Plywood), and includes video content, written interviews, reflective challenges, and group meetups.
- thoughtful questions to answer after each section, with the opportunity to give and receive feedback from your peers.
- a weekly video call with others in the course, led by a Plywood People coach.
- access to the course content for a year.
- an invitation to continue the community engagement with an invitation to our private Facebook community group.
Where & when is it?
Path by Plywood is offered four times during the year. The next cohort of 2018 will begin April 10. Reserve your spot now!
Once your course begins, you will then log in to the app or website as your schedule permits to complete your lessons, and you will join the weekly video meet-ups once a week for 6 weeks. There will be multiple times offered for the video calls (usually noon and 8pm), and you can choose what best fits your schedule each week.
What does it cost?
Path by Plywood is currently being offered for $249 upfront or $25/month for 12 months.
We feel strongly that this course will make your work better, so we’re offering a 100% money back guarantee. If you finish this course and are not satisfied, we will give you a FULL refund.