Why should i join?
Path is an interactive six-week online course designed to help problem solvers decide which direction to take with their idea. This course gives you insight on the "who, why and how" upon which you will build the foundation of your organization. You will be asked the hard questions and will be introduced to a community of support.
what can i expect?
By participating in Path, you can expect:
- to follow a proven problem-solving method that has been implemented by hundreds of people before you.
- to learn from 24 leading social entrepreneurs. Each week starts with a short e-book from Jeff Shinabarger (Founder of Plywood), and includes video content, written articles, reflective challenges, and group meetups.
- thoughtful questions to answer after each section, with the opportunity to give and receive feedback from your peers.
- a weekly video call with others in the course, led by a Plywood People facilitator.
- access to the course content for a year.
- an invitation to continue the community engagement with an invitation to our private Facebook community group.
Where & when is it?
Path is offered four times during the year. The next cohort of 2018 will begin August 21, 2018. Reserve your spot now!
Once your course begins, you will then log in to the app or website as your schedule permits to complete your lessons, and you will join the weekly video meet-ups once a week for 6 weeks. There will be multiple times offered for the video calls (usually noon and 8pm), and you can choose what best fits your schedule each week.
What does it cost?
Path by Plywood is currently being offered for $249 upfront or $25/month for 12 months.
We feel strongly that this course will make your work better, so we’re offering a 100% money back guarantee. If you finish this course and are not satisfied, we will give you a FULL refund.