- Statement of Purpose. The Website is controlled and operated by Plywood People (“Plywood”). Plywood supports social innovation by implementing projects and educating entrepreneurs.
- Use License. You are granted a temporary license to download a single copy of the freely accessible materials posted on our website exclusively for your information and only for transitory viewing purposes. No Permission to modify any material posted on this website is granted to you or to remove any intellectual property notice from those materials.
- Limited License Only. As part of Section 2, we are granting you only a limited license. It can never constitute or be interpreted as a transfer of title. You cannot transfer the materials to another person, upload, or mirror the materials on any server for any reason. You must destroy terminally the materials after viewing them.
- General. Plywood will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third-parties. Plywood recognizes the importance of protecting information disclosed while using this website.
- Information Collection. Plywood may collect general traffic or site usage data from visitors to analyze such data related to the use of our website for insights and statistics purpose. Other than such traffic data, we will collect information that you voluntary submit to us to register for an event, to donate, or to be on our mailing list to volunteer.
- Information Sharing. We will not share with third parties your personal information except as provided in Section 5.
- Contact us. This website is owned and operated by Plywood People. You may contact us by using one of the following ways should you have questions or concerns.
Via This site: http://plywoodpeople.com/contact/
Via Postal Mail: Plywood, PO Box 17920, Atlanta GA 30316;
- Financial Issues. Plywood uses Shopify, Stripe, and Wells Fargo Bank to provide credit card, debit card and other types of card payment and order fulfillment services. Donation or purchase made online are made via Shopify, Stripe, and Wells Fargo Bank. We will share your personal information with Shopify, Stripe, and Wells Fargo Bank. We make an effort to require Shopify, Stripe, and Wells Fargo Bank to use commercially reasonable technical and physical procedures to hold your personal information in confidence. However, please be aware that we do not control them.
- Errata. You must be aware that the materials on this website may include informational, factual, typographical, or photographical errors. Plywood is not warranting that none of the materials posted on this website is accurate, complete, or current.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. PLYWOOD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF TECHNICAL DEFECTS OR ERRORS OR EVEN WILL BE CORRECTED. ALL THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE.
- Intellectual Property. This website’s intellectual property, overall “look and feel” and all various logos, marks and other indicia found on this site are Plywood’s exclusive property or of its licensors when applicable. Any intellectual property found on this website can be used only with the express written permission of Plywood. Plywood and/or its licensors own all right, title and interesting and to all the content posted on this website. All contents on this website are © 2014 Plywood or of its licensors when applicable.
- Links to Other Websites. Plywood website contains links to other sites. Plywood is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of those linked websites. The inclusion of a link cannot be construed as an endorsement by Plywood of the site or any association with its operators. Use of any linked web site is at your risk exclusively.
- Termination. Plywood reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your access to this website at any time and without notice.
RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY PLYWOOD.